As odd as it may seem last might I had another Jurassic Park dream. Like always I was being chased by a velociraptor until I get to the edge of a cliff, jump off then wake up right before I get to the bottom. Why this particular movie? Well when I was little this was me and my brothers favorite movie, we even had it on VHS, but I can’t figure out why a dinosaur would be chasing me. I’ve had similar Nightmares where during REM I am being chased but whatever it is, it has no definite figure and no face and if it sounds creepy to you just imagine how scary it is for me. It never fails, whenever I have this nightmare I jump up out of my sleep and look around to make sure I am safe. I have noticed I have the worst nightmares when I am suffering from sleep deprivation or insomnia.
No comments:
Post a Comment