Monday, June 6, 2011
Chapter !3
While I was listening to the presentation I started to think about how my friends have incorrectly labelled some of the things I do as OCD. For example, when I get a sandwich I dont like anything hanging over or going pass the edged of the bread. My solution is to take a knife and cut of the excess food. I do this just because I like for my food to look presentable if I am paying for it, not because of any fears. Another example would be how often i clean the bathroom and how much effort i put into cleaning. But my philosophy and reasoning for it is how am i supposed get to clean in something dirty. Clearly these can be seen as compulsive behaviors. My question is, can you have OCD without being obsessive and just compulsive?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try to describe more of the actual concepts. 15
ReplyDelete